Finding a treatment option for hallucinogen addiction can seem daunting, but there are many programs available that can be helpful to your needs. Use the tips below to find effective hallucinogen addiction treatment in the area of your choice.
Use Our Directory
Our website has a directory where you can find rehab centers listed by state that can help treat your addiction syndrome and allow you to begin your journey of recovery. These facilities all have programs that have been found to be beneficial to hallucinogen users, and you can narrow down your search to find the centers closest to you. Once you find a facility that can be helpful to your needs, give them a call and ask:
- If they take your insurance
- How long a typical treatment program lasts
- What their success rate is with patients
- Whether or not you can tour the facility before you decide to attend treatment there
If you have more questions about using our directory or if you would like to discuss the options available to you, call 800-592-1193 (Who Answers?) .
Talk to Your Doctor
Your personal physician will likely have a good idea of where you can find effective hallucinogen addiction treatment in your area. They will also know your needs as a patient and be more likely to be able to anticipate what you will require from a rehab program. Your doctor may be able to help you find individual therapists in your area as well as rehab centers where you can attend inpatient or outpatient care.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, “There are no government-approved medications to treat addiction to hallucinogens,” but behavioral therapy can be especially beneficial in the treatment of this condition.
Other Ways of Finding Effective Hallucinogen Addiction Treatment
There are several other places you can go to ask about hallucinogen addiction treatment options in your area.
- Support groups: Groups like Narcotics Anonymous and SMART Recovery can be beneficial to those looking for professional treatment options (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services). Attend a meeting and talk to the other members to find out if any of them recommend a specific rehab program in your area.
- Outreach programs: Community centers and outreach programs in your area are great resources for finding treatment programs that could be beneficial to your needs.
- Hospitals or free clinics: Doctors and nurses at hospitals or clinics are often used to recommending facilities to addicts. Depending on the cost you are able to handle, you may want to ask at a free clinic where the staff may be able to recommend less expensive options as well.
Seek Treatment Now
You can find effective hallucinogen addiction treatment options in your area at various costs and with different types of programs. However, it can take some time and research before you find the exact one you’re looking for. Call 800-592-1193 (Who Answers?) to find out more about the options available to you or to learn about hallucinogen addiction treatment.
- Related Articles